Work With Us
There’s a reason why National Development was named a 2019 Best Place to Work by Boston Business Journal. Our employees love it here. And what makes us so special? We create an environment where everyone can grow and thrive. We go the extra mile for our partners, clients and each other. We lean into the challenge. Above all, we keep our core values at the forefront of everything we do — open communication, entrepreneurial spirit, diversity, commitment to giving back, building sustainable communities, and integrity in all interpersonal and business interactions. If you share that same passion and commitment, then we’d love to get to know you. National Development is an Equal Opportunity Employer, offering competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package.
National Development is looking for a full-time Maintenance Technician at the E3 / Green District Apartments, our apartment community located in Allston, MA. The ideal candidate must be skilled in all areas of general maintenance and must be able to perform physical maintenance operations of the property.
As a Maintenance Technician, your primary responsibilities include:
- Perform work orders in a timely manner and communicate the status of the work order to residents and the management office
- Reliably handle emergency situations. Routine on-call is required
- Take initiative to maintain the interior and exterior physical condition of the property in a professional manner
- Assist Maintenance Manager in the performance of all maintenance duties
You Create Value by:
- Being dedicated to our residents – working to exceed their expectations and going above and beyond to resolve any maintenance-related issues
- Being dedicated to National Development – always taking initiative and striving to exceed expectations
- Being a team player – you roll up your sleeves and assist team members—no job is “above or below your pay grade”
What You Bring to Us:
- Experience in property management (preferably residential)
- Skilled in all areas of maintenance and mechanical aptitude to make required repairs
- Good working knowledge of power and hand tools
- Willingness to jump in, learning new tasks and systems
- Communication skills, both written and verbal English
What We Bring You:
National Development offers a wide range of insurance options, programs and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Including:
- Comprehensive and affordable health plans
- Life insurance
- Employee wellness incentives
- Company-matched 401K
We want our team members to be happy and healthy, both personally and professionally. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to family matters and health and wellness.
National Development is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer.